Monday, May 17, 2010

Check it out! Now contributing to LindyShopper.com

This blog is still my forum to discuss dancing and dressing, but my buying recommendations will be located at http://lindyshopper.com/.

From the “about this blog” section:

“You’re never fully dressed for a swing dance without a smile and a fantastic outfit. Putting together such an ensemble may require some effort, much like putting together a jigsaw puzzle. I am already shopping on the internet for items to wear to swing dances and to gigs with the Atomic Rhythm All-Stars, so I don’t mind doing the legwork and sharing it with you. No, really – it’s my pleasure.

It should be noted that both shopping and Lindy Hop are addictive.”

I’ve been following Lindy Shopper since it started in April and I’ve been impressed with her recommendations & ability to find deals. She’s got great vintage style, considerable ebay/shopping/thrifting skills, and is not afraid to share her knowledge. (I know, I’ve observed those skills firsthand. She’s already taught me a lot). I’m really excited to be a regular contributor to this blog, so I hope you check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment